Thursday, December 13, 2012

Post in which I inform you of a short term change in address

Doctors apparently don't like messing around.  We got the results back from the pathology report.  The good news is that the cancer is pretty much the exact same thing I had 9 years ago, but this time around there is some controversy as to what that actually is.  For better or for worse a bunch of oncologists are trying to determine how to classify the cells. 

The other piece of news is that regardless of the final classification, my doctor feels strongly that its a good idea to start treatment as soon as possible.  In a few hours I'm supposed to check myself into LDS hospital to get the party started.  They said I should plan on being there about a week. 

1 comment:

  1. ok so I figured out how to post just comment then put your name then as a profile hit anoyamous that way I can post

    Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete