Monday, January 7, 2013

Cancer chic

I am officially once again a resident of East 8.  This time I was upgraded to the presidential suite, cause I'm such a big deal. 

I tried my hand earlier today at modelling the latest in cancer apparel.  I don't know if modelling is in my future.  I know that tyra banks is always talking about being "fierce".  Hard to look fierce wearing a silky yellow kimono thing.

In any event my new digs are at e852.  I'm told that if I behave, there might be a chance to go home by Saturday.  Let's shoot for that. 

8 comments:

  1. Yea We will shoot for that Sat homcoming yea!

    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are styling aren't you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! The latest fashions! Hay you are wearing pants and shoes! Always in my prayers!
    Love ya Grandma Pitts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should model a Baby Blue model. I'll send you some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude arm positioning! Work it baby.
    -aunt sharron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now which caped crusader are you? I think you look fabulous dahling! Now get out of those clothes and get back here soon.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joe,

    Leave it to Andrea to have you in a Cape! Smiles! Just got your link and came on to see how you are and to put a post to say hi! Your looking good in your new duds, even thou I think you look better in your suits in your office so hurry back. I am thinking of you and your in my thoughts. Love ya Holly Meckley

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just saying the one foot forward is definitely fierce!

    ReplyDelete